Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Holidays....

In theory, I ought to do a "round-up of 2005 & things to look forward to in 2006" post, but I've left it too late & I'm about to head for the airport.

If I get caught in an Internet cafe during any tropical rainstorms, I may post some observations from remote bits of southern Africa, but otherwise I'll be back in January.

And I might be a mobile analyst, but I take great pleasure in leaving my phone at home when I go in holiday... change the voicemail, put it in a drawer, and head to Heathrow. Connectivity courtesy of Yahoo! Mail is more than enough....

Lastly, a quick shout out to one of the more eclectic "communities" enabled by technology for organising an awesomely bizarre outing on Saturday. You may be unsurprised to read that Disruptive Santa is the one being contrarian and wearing black....

No comments: