- Screen 320x480 pixels looks awesome
- Touchscreen UI looks intuitive in demo's
- Decent memory 4/8GB
- Two batteries to avoid confusion between talktime & audiotime
- Proper multitasking
- Looks like my joking was wrong. It does do music after all....
- 2MP camera is a bit sub-par for a premium phone. There is a definite "credibility threshold" at 3MP at which point it's a proper replacement for a pocket digicam.
- EDGE only, not HSDPA on Cingular, and therefore maybe not even WCDMA in Europe
- Looks rather big.... will need a big pocket. Mind you, the original iPod isn't small either.
- Apple OS X - unclear how well this will transition to phone OS
- It's got SMS... but not much other typical cellular stuff. May be tricky to hit usual operator specs & requirements
- Very Cingular-centric launch doesn't suggest an early European launch date. I wonder if Apple's at 3GSM next month.....
Right, I'm off for a few drinks courtsesy of Symbian. I wonder what their thoughts will be about the new kid on the block....