Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Off-topic - Rekindling my other blog

A while back I started up a second blog, covering environmental issues, climate change and similar topics. To be honest, I haven't really spent much time on it at all, but I've decided that should change this year.

As the oh-so-imaginative name Disruptive Environment suggests, it's not exactly a consensus-oriented effort either. Like my views on wireless, I'm sometimes contrarian, sometimes controversial, but hopefully thought-provoking nonetheless..... if you get a chance, please stop by.

No comments: